Lina turban with bamboo beanie cap
A pattern of large floaty pink and lime green flowers on a pink and cream backround .
Made in an almost weightless fine cotton lawn, with a slight sheen to the surface. A pre tied knot creates drama and the fabric is oh so comfortable and cooling to the touch, and drapes beautifully..
A fastening at the back allows for easy size adjustment for a comfortable fit.
For summer evenings or to avoid a chill pair with the lightweight and soft soft bamboo jersey inner cap, available in a range of colours to match your wardrobe.
The inner caps can also be purchased separately.
The bamboo inner cap is created for comfort and protection of vulnerable scalps, perfectly suited to hair loss.
- No ties
- Made from a light cotton lawn fabric which drapes beautifully
- Practically weightless fabric.
- Creating natural volume in place of lost hair.
- Easily adjustable elasticated back allows a comfortably fit, and prevents slipping.
- The turban can be worn with or without the inner cap.
- This turban size will fit most head sizes.
- Designer head wear handmade in Ireland
- Designed to care.
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN IRELAND
Care instruction :
100% Egyptian cotton lawn turban – We recommend gently handwashing in cool water, and giving the turban a gentle shake before air drying to keep pleating fresh
Bamboo jersey cap, 95% bamboo jersey, 5% spandex – Machine wash at 30 degrees, air or machine dry